BAI’s Rigorous Red Team Cyber Security Assessment
Many regulations and assessments only cover ‘bare minimum’ security standards, or they’re outdated when compared to the ever-evolving methods of hackers. That means even a 100% compliant organization can be seriously vulnerable in the real-world against a determined and skilled human threat agent.
Get Your True Security Picture
With our comprehensive RTA, you learn the answer to the question: “What is the real-world effectiveness of my existing security controls against an active, skilled human attacker?”
And, by using mimicking the methods of present-day cyber criminals, we put your defenses to the test – but without any risk of negative headlines.
Our Comprehensive Approach to RTA
- Digital assets
- Physical assets
- Technical processes
- Operational processes
Customization for Your Organization
The types of penetration tests carried out by our Red Team are highly dependent upon the distinct security profile of each client. We tailor our Red Team objectives to your organization’s unique needs, utilizing attack objectives that expose your systems and personnel to worst-case security scenarios – both in the cloud and on premises.
When the type of penetration tests for your specific organization have been decided upon, then the specific functionalities of what will be tested are critically examined. Whatever is pen-tested in the end, there is a common methodology that our Red Team follows.
- Assess Real-World threat vectors
- Circumvent security systems and controls
- Compromise perimeter/internal systems
- Establish persistent internal connections
- Gain network user account access
- Gain elevated privilege (admin) access
- Identify key systems and databases
- Establish backdoor access to key systems
- Capture sensitive data for validation
- Our Red Team Penetration Testing & Attack Methods
Once our team has carefully scrutinized your controls , we decide on the various types of cyberattacks that are necessary to discover any unknown weaknesses or vulnerabilities within your particular organization.
The following are examples of the initial tactics BAI Security’s Red Team engages in:
- Penetration Testing (internal and external)
- Social Engineering (by phone, email and in-person, we take this to the next level by attempting an actual breach of your network)
- Physical Access (perimeter sweep, building access, secure interior room access)
- Black Box (planting rogue remote-access devices in the production network)
- Secure Document Disposal (secure/common waste disposal, dumpster inspection)
- Wireless (forged authentication, encryption testing device spoofing)
Addressing Known Threats
To help you gain experience combatting real-world cyber attacks, we focus on the risks your company is actually facing. If you have a known threat actor posing a risk to your organization, we will build attack strategies that imitate this threat to reveal your true strengths and vulnerabilities.
You can count on BAI Security to keep your organization safe and secure.
For more information or a quote, use the Contact Us form on the right or call us at (847) 410-8180.
More About Red Team Assessments
Who needs a Red Team Assessment?
- Listed/OTC-listed companies and capital intensive industries that are often targeted
- Organizations with great digital assets, requiring the most comprehensive testing
- Organizations with information security as the center of their corporate image
- Organizations with sensitive data that needs protection
- Organizations which are interested in challenging their own defense capabilities
Industry Experience & Expertise
BAI Security is deeply experienced with critical infrastructure sectors – including banking, credit unions, financial services, healthcare, pharmaceutical, utilities, legal, and insurance providers. Our team is skilled in all types of Red Team penetration tests. Using this expertise, we link weaknesses together from across an entire attack surface to demonstrate tactics of a dedicated attacker targeting your organization.
Ready to get started? Call us at (847) 410-8180 or please fill out the Contact Us form on the right.
What Our Clients Say
BAI Security has been our security consultant since 2007. They have worked with our company to ensure we are compliant and secure in areas of our network infrastructure, vulnerability management, best practices and social engineering. The BAI Security team has been professional, interactive with our teams and positively impacting to our growth. We highly recommend them.
– Executive VP, IT Services Company
BAI is a very valuable resource, they have exceptional skills in security, and not only have I used their resources, but I have recommended him to many of my associates. They have a wonderful way of taking care of their clients, as well as communicating with people on a personal level.
– President, Community Bank