Red Team Cyber Security Assessments
BAI Security’s Red Team Assessment provides a comprehensive evaluation of your organization’s risk against current threats in one virtual assessment process. We can test your security against real world attacks without any risk of negative headlines.
Even a 100% compliant organization can often be vulnerable in the real world against a skilled human threat agent. Using multiple key attack vectors, our Red Team Assessments answer the question: “What is the real-world effectiveness of my existing security controls against an active, skilled human attacker?”
We Take a Different Approach to Managing Your Cyber Risk
Tailored Red Team Objectives
Experience attack objectives that expose your organization to worst-case business scenarios – both in the cloud and on-premise. We focus on the specific areas you want to evaluate and build objectives that put your defenses in these areas to the test. Our Red Team assessments are tailored to your organization’s unique needs.
Gain experience combatting real-world cyber attacks, w e want to focus on the risks your company is actually facing. If you have a known threat actor posing a risk to your organization, we will build attack strategies that imitate this threat.
Industry Experience and Expertise
BAI Security is experienced with critical infrastructure sectors – including banking, credit unions, healthcare and insurance providers.Our team is skilled in all types of red team penetration tests. Using this expertise, we link weaknesses together from across an entire attack surface to demonstrate tactics of a dedicated attacker.
Contact BAI Security today to discover the weak link in your information security program.
Call us at (847) 410-8180 or please fill out the form on the right.
Conducting a Red Team Assessment
In order for BAI Security’s Red Team to successfully execute a work for a client, our Red Team must conduct an assessment. By doing this, team members can get a broad overview of the organization’s IT and network infrastructures by taking the mindset of a real cyberattacker. In particular the following are examined thoroughly:
- Digital assets
- Physical assets
- Technical processes
- Operational processes
Our Red Team Penetration Testing and Attack Methods
Once all of this has been carefully scrutinized, the Red Team then decides on the various types of cyberattacks they think are necessary to discover any unknown weaknesses or vulnerabilities within an organization.
The following are some examples of the initial tactics that BAI Security’s Red Team engages in:
- Penetration Testing (internal and external)
- Social Engineering (by phone, email and in-person, we take this to the next level by attempting an actual breach of your network)
- Physical Access (perimeter sweep, building access, secure interior room access)
- Black Box (planting rogue remote-access devices in the production network)
- Secure Document Disposal (secure/common waste disposal, dumpster inspection)
- Wireless (forged authentication, encryption testing device spoofing)
BAI Security’s Red Team Proven Process
As mentioned earlier, the types of penetration tests carried out by our Red Team are highly dependent upon the security needs of the client. When the type of penetration tests have been decided on then the specific functionalities of what will be tested is critically examined.
Whatever is pentested in the end, there is a common methodology that our Red Team follows:
- Assessment of real-world threat vectors
- Circumvent security systems and controls
- Compromise perimeter /internal systems
- Establish persistent internal connections
- Gain network user account access
- Gain elevated privilege (admin) access
- Identify key systems and databases
- Establish backdoor access to key systems
- Capture sensitive data for validation
Who needs Red Team Assessment?
- Listed/OTC-listed companies and capital intensive industries that are often targeted
- Organizations with great digital assets, requiring the most comprehensive testing
- Organizations with information security as the center of their corporate image
- Organizations with sensitive data that needs protection
- Organizations which are interested in challenging their own defense capabilities
Ready to Get Started? BAI Security is excited to take on your biggest data risk challenges.
If you’d like to speak to a Bai Security expert or inquire about our services, please fill out the form on the right or give us a call at (847) 410-8180.
What Our Clients Say
BAI Security has been our security consultant since 2004. They have worked with our company to ensure we are compliant and secure in areas of our network infrastructure, vulnerability management, best practices and social engineering. The BAI Security team has been professional, interactive with our teams and positively impacting to our growth. We highly recommend them.
– Executive VP, IT Services Company
BAI is a very valuable resource, they have exceptional skills in security, and not only have I used their resources, but I have recommended him to many of my associates. They have a wonderful way of taking care of their clients, as well as communicating with people on a personal level.
– President, Community Bank