Year after year, ransomware attacks increase exponentially. While proper backup will help you get back to working order without being forced to pay exorbitant amounts in ransom, what can you do to prevent these attacks from ever affecting your business?
BAI Security’s Endpoint Protection / Next-Gen Antivirus – powered by CylancePROTECT® – ensures the protection of your business with our 24/7 monitoring service that can detect malware in real time; including malware like ransomware that is undetectable by traditional antivirus systems.
This Next-Generation Antivirus (NGAV) product leverages artificial intelligence to detect AND prevent malware from executing on your endpoints in real time. Algorithmic science and machine learning are used to identify, diagnose, categorize and control the execution of every file. Using a breakthrough predictive analysis process, Cylance quickly and accurately identifies what is safe and what is a threat, not just what is in a blacklist or whitelist.
Key elements include:
- Automated static code analysis – Millions of unique characteristics are extracted from potentially hazardous files and machine analysis determines their intention.
- Execution control – Objects are evaluated in less than 100 milliseconds, early in the run time process. This allows the agent to prevent execution if the object is determined to be malicious.
- No daily updates – Decisions are made in real time on the host by classifying an object’s characteristics against optimally trained statistical models.
- No connectivity requirements – Operates autonomously, classifying threats using its entirely disconnected agent.
- Non-disruptive – Uses less than 1% of CPU.
- Contextual visibility – The management console provides pre-execution insight and detonation intelligence from dynamic analysis.
For more information, fill out the form to the right.
Watch the Video
What Our Clients Say
BAI Security has been our security consultant since 2004. They have worked with our company to ensure we are compliant and secure in areas of our network infrastructure, vulnerability management, best practices and social engineering. The BAI Security team has been professional, interactive with our teams and positively impacting to our growth. We highly recommend them.
- Executive VP, IT Services Company
BAI is a very valuable resource, they have exceptional skills in security, and not only have I used their resources, but I have recommended him to many of my associates. They have a wonderful way of taking care of their clients, as well as communicating with people on a personal level.
- President, Community Bank