BAI Security’s Red Team Assessment provides a comprehensive evaluation of your organization’s risk against current threats in one virtual assessment process.
Even a 100% compliant organization can often be vulnerable in the real world against a skilled human threat agent. Using multiple key attack vectors, our Red Team Assessments answer the question: “What is the real-world effectiveness of my existing security controls against an active, skilled human attacker?”
Examples of Attack Methods:
- Penetration Testing (internal and external)
- Social Engineering (by phone, email and in-person, we take this to the next level by attempting an actual breach of your network)
- Physical Access (perimeter sweep, building access, secure interior room access)
- Black Box (planting rogue remote-access devices in the production network)
- Secure Document Disposal (secure/common waste disposal, dumpster inspection)
- Wireless (forged authentication, encryption testing device spoofing)
Our Proven Process
- Assessment of real-world threat vectors
- Circumvent security systems and controls
- Compromise perimeter /internal systems
- Establish persistent internal connections
- Gain network user account access
- Gain elevated privilege (admin) access
- Identify key systems and databases
- Establish backdoor access to key systems
- Capture sensitive data for validation
Contact BAI Security today to discover the weak link in your information security program.
What Our Clients Say
BAI Security has been our security consultant since 2004. They have worked with our company to ensure we are compliant and secure in areas of our network infrastructure, vulnerability management, best practices and social engineering. The BAI Security team has been professional, interactive with our teams and positively impacting to our growth. We highly recommend them.
– Executive VP, IT Services Company
BAI is a very valuable resource, they have exceptional skills in security, and not only have I used their resources, but I have recommended him to many of my associates. They have a wonderful way of taking care of their clients, as well as communicating with people on a personal level.
– President, Community Bank