About BAI Security
BAI Security is a nationally recognized security auditing and compliance firm that specializes in providing clients in highly regulated sectors with the most innovative, comprehensive, and affordable security solutions in our industry. Among numerous accolades, we’ve most recently been honored as the Best Security Solution Providers of 2020.
We endeavor to ensure that organizations of all sizes have access to truly top-shelf audit and compliance services in the most cost-effective manner possible.
Roots to Present
Founded in 2007 by our President/CEO Michael Bruck, we at BAI Security have innovated our way to the forefront of cybersecurity. We’re driven to ensure the total security posture of our partners, which today include Banks, Credit Unions, Financial Services, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Legal, Insurance, Utilities, and other highly regulated sectors.
We’ve built our national reputation as security trailblazers by demonstrating exceptional cyber-expertise across high-stakes sectors, while deploying only best-of-breed tools and industry-leading methods, many of which we pioneered.
As a pure play IT security provider, BAI Security delivers uncommon specialization compared to most providers. Unlike general IT or consulting companies with outsourced staff, we at BAI live and breathe IT security, with assessment and compliance as our singular priority.
Our dedicated team of entirely in-house engineers and seasoned auditors devote significant resources to researching present-day hacking tools and cybercriminals’ most aggressive techniques. We then reverse-engineer our methods, developing assessment processes that mimic the expertise, patience, and tenacity found in modern-day hackers.
BAI’s approach to assessment and compliance is intentionally exhaustive. We stand in contrast to traditional, ‘bare minimum’ approaches that satisfy regulators and well-intended IT departments, but which are not comprehensive enough to stop modern-day hackers. To keep your organization secure, our robust methods are far more comprehensive in breadth and depth compared to traditional assessments.
And yet our forward thinking team never get too comfortable. With cybercriminals rapidly changing their attack fronts, BAI engineers continually re-test methods, challenge assumptions, and iterate proactive solutions to stay ahead of emerging threats. This positions us at the frontline of cybersecurity, undermining even the savviest hackers and raising the bar for the entire security industry.
A True Partner
With thousands of clients across highly regulated sectors, BAI Security has built a reputation as a trusted and ongoing security ally with an unmatched commitment to service. In fact, when asked about their overall BAI experience, 92% of BAI clients rate their overall BAI experience “Very Good” or “Excellent.”
Our team is always ready to help our clients with any challenges they might have – before, during, and well beyond engagements. Our clients know they can call us any time to speak with people they already know and who are familiar with their environment. We also don’t outsource anything – which means you know you’re protected exclusively by our team of in-house experts.
By emphasizing open communication and providing helpful, flexible service that goes far beyond the audit, we pride ourselves in the successful long-term relationships we develop with our clients.
Affordable, Customizable Offerings
As specialists, we know how to zero in on your organization’s unique needs. We will custom-build your security package with exactly what you want. And, harkening back to our Mission to serve organizations of all sizes with top-shelf services, our offerings sit at a price point that allow clients with varied budgets to enjoy the highest quality security services available.
The Highest Qualifications
BAI Security offers you our team of exceptional in-house IT Security and Compliance experts with the impressive qualifications below.
- Our team boasts nearly a century of collective IT security and compliance experience.
- Since 2007, we’ve served over 1300 institutions of all sizes nationwide across highly regulated sectors.
- 100% of recently surveyed BAI Security clients rate both the “Depth” and “Comprehensiveness” of our audit as “Excellent.”
100% IN-HOUSE AUDIT TEAM
- We do not outsource anything.
- Our dedicated team of experts is entirely in-house – so we build long-term relationships with our clients to understand and support your distinct needs.
- Our team of seasoned specialists provides you with the most comprehensive audit possible, accurate and trust-worthy results, and customized recommendations that suit your unique environment.
CERTIFICATIONS HELD BY OUR AUDIT TEAM
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Micro Train Technologies IT Project Management
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA A+
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) underway
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) underway
DEGREES HELD BY OUR AUDIT TEAM
- Master’s in Information Technology and Privacy Law The John Marshall Law School
- Master’s in Information Systems Robert Morris University
- Master’s in Business Administration Robert Morris University
- Bachelor’s in Information System Security Westwood College
- Bachelor’s in Cyber Security Illinois State University
- Bachelor’s in Management Information Systems Bradley University
- Bachelor’s in Political Science The Citadel
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science DeVry University
- Bachelor’s in Network and System Administration Robert Morris University
- Bachelor’s in Accounting Bradley University
- Bachelor’s in Political Science & Economics University of Illinois at Chicago
- Bachelor’s in Information Systems Security & Assurance Illinois State University
- Associate’s in Information Systems Technology Northern Virginia College
ORGANIZATIONS SERVED BY OUR AUDIT TEAM
- U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- U.S. Department of Defense – The Pentagon
- U.S. Department of State
- U.S. Air Force
- WSFS Financial Corporation
- Hyatt Hotels International
- Pricewaterhouse Coopers (PwC)
- Gulfstream Aerospace
- ABN AMRO
- Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital
- Robert Morris University
- Oil-Dri Corporation of America
- Illinois State University
- 1300+ BAI Security clients nationwide in highly regulated sectors, including:
- Credit Unions
- Financial Services
BAI provides practical recommendations and user-friendly deliverables to quickly and easily elevate your security posture:
- Multiple deliverables designed to meet the regulatory requirements of auditors
- Executive Reports clearly conveying risks and priorities for executive teams
- Specific content for IT management and technical staff
- Best-practice solutions for immediate risk mitigation
Don’t Take Our Word For It…
BAI Security’s exceptional outcomes prove two things:
1. The serious risk our partner organizations were previously blind to, and;
2. Our ability to stay ahead of the ever-changing security landscape.
We believe the results speak for themselves:
- 85% of the time, regardless of prior audit, BAI’s IT Security Assessment reveals serious, previously undetected issues in new client environments.
- 93% of the time, BAI successfully breaches client environments with our exacting Red Team Assessment.
- 100% of recently surveyed clients rate the “Depth” and “Comprehensiveness” of their BAI IT Security Assessment as “Excellent.”
What Our Clients Say
I have had the pleasure of working with BAI Security on and off since 2007. My current and past employers in multiple states have contracted with this firm on several occasions to perform information technology and security services. We found Michael and his firm knowledgeable, honest and well-organized, and a committed business partner, not merely a vendor during our engagements. We look forward to the opportunity of working with him and his firm again in the future.
– Long-Term Banking Client
BAI has been a pleasure to work with. They demonstrate strong expertise in the areas of network security and compliance, and are able to articulate the business impact of technology security issues, particularly in the Financial and Healthcare verticals. I would not hesitate to recommend Michael or BAI Security as a professional and reputable person and organization.
– Banking Client
Working with Michael and BAI Security has been a very positive experience. The value that Michael and BAI bring to the Security Audit process is far greater than anyone else I have worked with in the past. Michael works very hard to ensure that the client’s requirements are met with the highest degree of professionalism and service. I would most certainly recommend BAI and Michael to anyone that is looking for Network Security enhancements and monitoring.
– Insurance Client